Corporate Cycling Events
Corporate cycling events are becoming an increasingly popular way to entertain and network with clients, promote employee wellbeing, incentivise, build teams and support charities.
With a wealth of experience in organising highly professional corporate cycling events, we are committed to ensuring that your participants take as much as possible from their cycling experience. In partnership with Spok’d we can support your event with an array of professional cyclists to join your ride and even incorporate bespoke training and nutritional advice.
Our priority is always rider safety. To ensure this, we can design fully risk-assessed routes and provide professional motorbike outriders to safeguard riders throughout.
Professional mechanics provide support prior to and during the event to make sure any mechanical issues don’t detract from the experience.
We can provide:
• Bespoke cycling route(s) tailored to your requirements
• A team of professional cyclists to ride with your employees and clients during the day
• A system to allow riders of mixed abilities to join the ride
• Professional mechanics, motorbike outriders and support vehicles for the day
• Shower facilities
• Suitable location for breakfast, lunch and evening buffet
• A question and answer session with the professional riders or a special guest from the world of cycling
• Full nutritional support
Photos: Barclays Wheels for Change, 2019, KPMG Wheely Big Cycle for NSPCC
Call Martin on: 07929 892429
As well as helping to keep your bike in tip-top condition, I’m also keen to help you get the most out of your cycling.
If you’re truly passionate about your bike, why not consider having a bespoke bike built to your exact specifications. See some bikes I’ve build recently on our Bike Builds page, there’s even some stunning Retro bike builds amongst them.